i-mode Access History
Check your i-mode access history.
Application : Required
Monthly charge : Free
What is i-mode Access History?
Check Your Access History
Search and view information on i-mode usage (access history) from your PC via My docomo. The mobile phone for the subscription is required to use this service.
- The access history of data communications and other non-i-mode communications (communications using a regular provider such as mopera U, communications for which the i-mode connection destination has been changed, etc.) cannot be viewed.
Security for Peace of Mind (Safe security)
Attention is also given to security, through double authentication by d ACCOUNT and one-time password (authentication key).
Also, please note that mail notifying you that an order confirmation procedure has been completed (Message R) will be sent after an application is made for the i-mode Access History as a means to prevent unauthorized orders related to a subscriber's confidentiality of communications (except when a new application, change of name, change of regional office, change of contract, or MNP reservation is made at the same time). Packet communications charges do not apply for this mail, which is sent even if you have configured (Suspend delivery of DOCOMO News) settings.
You can view details by category for Web access history, sent mail history, received mail history, and i-mode Full Browser access history.
- For details on communications charges, check with the itemized billing statement which is issued separately.
Items listed by history type
Viewable usage period
i-mode access covered by Pake-hodai double and other flat-rate services*1
The period for which viewing is possible differs depending on how much time has elapsed since the day of application for the i-mode Access History.
|Date of view||Viewable usage period|
|Within 32 days from the day of application||The period from 1 to 31 days before the date of view|
|33 to 94 days from the day of application||The period from the day of application to the day before the date of view|
|95 or more days from the day of application||The period from 1 to 93 days before the date of view|
- i-mode packet communications (excluding Kaigai Pake-hodai) usage applicable to a flat rate when subscribed to Pake-hodai simple, Pake-hodai double, Pake-hodai double 2, Pake-hodai FLAT, Pake-hodai, or Pake-hodai full
i-mode access not covered by flat-rate services*2
|Date of view||Viewable usage period|
|On or after the day of application||The period from 1 to 93 days before the date of view|
- i-mode packet communications usage without subscription to Pake-hodai simple, Pake-hodai double, Pake-hodai double 2, Pake-hodai FLAT, Pake-hodai, or Pake-hodai full, or during international roaming (including Kaigai Pake-hodai)
Search result display example for the i-mode Access History
Search result display example for the Web access history and i-mode Full Browser access history
- An item is only displayed in the (Type) column when the accessed page, image files, and other data include a specific type. The applicable types are gif, jpeg, and jpg.
- The (Count) column indicates the total count for the page, image files, and other data accessed within the time displayed in the (Date) column.
Search result display example for sent mail history
Search result display example for received mail history
- Screens are for illustrative purposes only.
If you have performed a procedure such as the following, i-mode Access History will not be available for access made before the procedure was completed.
- Subscription transfer
- Change in the phone number
- Cancellation of i-mode
- Application for Phone Number Storage, etc.
Applications are accepted at docomo Shops.
A representative cannot make an application for the i-mode Access History. The application must be made by the subscriber.
All shops provide this support service through interpreters, to enable foreign language speaking customers to stop by freely and comfortably.
Business hours differ by shop. See the pages of individual shops for details.
- Business hours :
- Within the business hours of the corresponding shop
Application start time
Viewable from after completion of the application.
A d ACCOUNT is required to use this service.
For details, check How to Use (in Japanese only).
Notes on application
Take an original identification document (e.g., Japanese driver's license for verifying that you are the subscriber to a shop.
How to Access
Flow up until use of i-mode Access History
You can search and view information on i-mode usage (access history) via My docomo.
- The mobile phone for the subscription is required to use this service.
- A d ACCOUNT is required to use this site. If you do not have these please register at (New registration) on the My docomo site. If you have forgotten them, they can be reissued via My docomo.
 Go to the My docomo site
Access My docomo.
 Obtain a one-time password using i-mode
Use i-mode to obtain a one-time password.
 Enter the one-time password.
Enter the obtained one-time password.
 Confirm the i-mode usage history.
You can know when and where accessed by confirming the Web access history, mail receive history, etc.
- Operation procedures on the actual screens are in Japanese.
Notes on Use
Protecting passwords and handsets
- Subscribers are responsible for protecting passwords required to access the i-mode Access History (one-time passwords [a limited-time authentication key downloaded to your i-mode handset] and login passwords) and their i-mode handsets and DOCOMO UIM Card (FOMA Card) from misuse by third parties.
- When selecting a password, avoid using personal information such as date of birth, telephone number, etc., that may be guessed by a third party. You should also periodically change your password for additional security.
- When offering the i-mode Access History, DOCOMO assumes that the actual subscriber is accessing the content when passwords are entered according to the authentication methods laid out by DOCOMO and described elsewhere. DOCOMO cannot be responsible for any damages caused to the subscriber or third parties if a third party accesses the i-mode Access History by entering the subscriber’s password. Note that the authentication methods are subject to change.
Consent of handset user
- If the subscriber and the user of the handset are not the same person, the subscriber shall receive the permission of the user before applying for and using this service. DOCOMO assumes no responsibility for inquiries, complaints, disputes, etc. that may arise between the subscriber and the user of the handset or any other third party regarding application for and use of this service. The subscriber shall be solely responsible for handling and settling all such disputes.
- The subscriber is responsible for the handling of information displayed when using the i-mode Access History, including information that is copied or output to storage media. DOCOMO assumes no responsibility for damages ensuing from the handling of the information.
Subscriber communications devices
- The subscriber is responsible for supplying communications devices, software and all other necessary peripherals required to access the i-mode Access History and for all costs related to those. DOCOMO assumes no responsibility for impediments to accessing the service due to problems such as the subscriber having an inadequate communications environment.
Antivirus and other security measures
- For increased security, we recommend keeping your operating system up-to-date and installing security software such as antivirus software.
- Packet communications are not available from the 2in1 subscription of B number. All packet communications including for viewing sites and exchanging mail (including webmail) are uniformly handled as communications of the A number subscription regardless of the mode, so i-mode Access History can be used only with the A number subscription.