Letters of consent and letters of attorney can be downloaded as PDF files from the links below.
Letter of Consent (PDF Download)
Consent from legal parent or guardian
A letter of consent from the subscriber's legal parent or guardian is required when making the following orders if the subscription is in a minor's name.
Orders requiring consent of legal parent or guardian
- New application
- If applying for a DOCOMO installment payment contract (individual credit purchase brokerage contract/installment sale contract) and Basic Course when changing the model or subscription
- If the billing plan is Type Limit, Limit Plus, or Family Wide Limit
Changes to other billing plans, Limit password changes, cancelling function suspending raising of the limit, changing to a course with a higher limit, or application for Pake-hodai double
- If applying for i-mode or applying for, cancelling, or changing Access Restriction Service (Kids' i-mode Filter/i-mode Filter/Time Restriction/Web Restriction/Access Restriction Customizer)
- DCMX mini (Application for credit card service, or cancellation of setting to prevent application.)
- All orders where an application has been made by the legal parent or guardian in advance, requiring consent at the time of each order
The following documents are required to verify that consent has been given by the legal parent or guardian.
- 1 See Documents Verifying Identity for details.
Letter of Attorney (PDF Download)
Letter of attorney
Application by a representative
For an application made by a representative, a letter of attorney is required. Present the following documents for the order procedure.
-  Identification document of the subscriber2
-  Letter of attorney (Either of the subscriber's signature or written name and seal is required. If the subscription is in the name of a company or organization, the company seal is required.)
-  Identification document of the representative2
An application may not be able to be accepted from a representative depending on the order.
- In the case of making a new subscription under a personal name, concluding a DOCOMO installment payment contract at the same time as changing models or subscriptions under a personal name, or applying for a MNP reservation, a representative (except for a legal representative or member of the subscriber's family) cannot make the application.
- A representative (except for a legal representative) cannot make an application for some of the services related to the subscriber's confidentiality of communications such as the Itemized Billing Service. The application must be made by the subscriber.
2 See Documents Verifying Identity for details.
- Letter of Attorney (PDF format: 146KB)
- Example Letter of Attorney (PDF format: 195KB)
- Example Letter of Attorney for Corporate Subscribers (PDF format: 216KB)
- Letter of Attorney (PDF format: 153KB)
- Example Letter of Attorney (PDF format: 178KB)
- Example Letter of Attorney for Corporate Subscribers (PDF format: 180KB)
- Letter of Attorney (PDF format: 162KB)
- Example Letter of Attorney (PDF format: 211KB)
- Example Letter of Attorney for Corporate Subscribers (PDF format: 223KB)
- Letter of Attorney (PDF format: 152KB)
- Example Letter of Attorney (PDF format: 199KB)
- Example Letter of Attorney for Corporate Subscribers (PDF format: 205KB)
In order to view PDF files, you must have the Page will open in a new window.Adobe® Reader® plug-in offered free of charge from Adobe Systems, Inc. When viewing the PDF files with Adobe® Acrobat®, use version 10 or later.