User's Manual for Galaxy S10 SC-03L
You can download "User's Manual" (in PDF format).
User's Manual Download Service ("Download Service")
- Any and all rights, including copyrights to User's Manuals provided by the Download Service, shall be reserved to NTT DOCOMO, INC. (the "Company"), the cellular telephone manufacturers or others (collectively, "Copyright Owners"). Reproduction, alteration or transmission (including actions that prepare material for transmission) of all or any part of the User's Manuals without permission from the Copyright Owners will constitute an infringement of their copyrights, PROVIDED THAT Users are permitted to reproduce or print User's Manuals for their personal, non-commercial, and informational use only.
- Users are advised that the Download Service is not intended to provide User's Manuals for all products sold by the Company and, therefore, User's Manuals for certain products may not be available.
- The Company may, at any time at its sole discretion, discontinue the Download Service, or may change any of the contents or terms of the Download Service, without any notice to Users.
- The content of the User's Manuals (including safety cautions) may be changed at any time without notice to Users as the specifications for products and services are changed. Accordingly, Users are advised that the contents of the User's Manuals provided by the Download Service may differ from those included with the purchased products or those included with the products on sale.
- Users are advised that additional printed materials ("Supplement Materials") may be included with products as supplements to the User's Manuals, and that the Supplement Materials are not available under the Download Service. Therefore, Users should refer to the Supplement Materials if they are not available under the Download Service.
- Users are advised that the "Safety Cautions" contained in the User's Manuals are consistent with legal and industry standards as of the date of the production of the User's Manuals and may not reflect subsequent changes of such standards.
- EXCEPT AS REQUIRED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY OTHER DMAGES OF ANY KIND WHICH IS OR WILL BE INCURRED BY USERS RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THE DOWNLOAD SERVICE OR ANY INABILITY TO USE THE DOWNLOAD SERVICE (INCLUDING DAMAGES RESULTING FROM DESTRUCTION OF DATA, SUSPENSION OF BUSINESS OPERATIONS, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION AND DEMDANDS FOR INDEMNIFICATION FOR DAMAGES FROM THIRD PARTY).
- Users are advised that inquiries concerning User's Manuals provided by the Download Service may be restricted to persons actually purchasing products.
- If you have any inquiries concerning the User's Manuals examined through, or downloaded by the Download Service, please contact General Inquiries (docomo Information Center).
In order to view PDF files, you must have the Adobe® Reader® plug-in offered free of charge from Adobe Systems, Inc. When viewing the PDF files with Adobe® Acrobat®, use version 10 or later.