What's the Network PIN?
The four-digit number you specified at the time of subscription, etc.
The PIN that is required to verify subscriber identity when, for example, orders are received or the settings for optional services are changed at a docomo Shop or from the docomo Information Center or (docomo Online Application).
How to Change Your Network PIN
Changing via PC/sp-mode
Your network PIN can be changed via (docomo Online Application) of My docomo. d ACCOUNT or network PIN is required.
Changing via i-mode
Your network PIN can be changed via (docomo Online Application).
A network PIN is required.
Changing at docomo Shops
Originals of documents verifying the subscriber's identity are required.
Changing by phone
Your network PIN can be changed by dialing 151 (free) or 0120-800-000. A network PIN is required.
- Communications charges do not apply for calls to numbers starting with 0120.
If You Forget Your Network PIN
Visit a docomo Shop with documents such as a Japanese driver's license that verify your identity. Then, perform the registration procedure again.
- Please note that the docomo Shop may not be able to process your request in the following case.
- The shop cannot verify your identity.
- If you are using the services of an MVNO, inquire directly with the MVNO.
If the Lock is Engaged
Locks will gradually be released from 12 a.m. on the following day. If it is not released, please bring some personal identification (driver's license, etc.), and visit a docomo Shop. Re-registration procedures will be conducted.
Cases When Asked to Enter Your Network PIN
- Voice Mail Service (remote operations)
- Configuring the initial settings for mopera U
- Call Forwarding Service (remote operations)
- My docomo ( [docomo Online Application] etc.)
- Suspending or reactivating service (0120-005-250)
- (Usage Charges Confirmation site)
- Charge Notice Service
- (Phone purchase confirmation site)
- docomo kouza
- d CARD mini
- Changing the Caller ID Notification Service setting
- Calls to phone numbers starting with 0120 are free.
Preventing unauthorized use with Remote Access Lock
Remote Access Lock helps prevent unauthorized access when other phones attempt to remotely access your Voice Mail Service or other services. The function automatically deactivates remote access if the Network PIN is entered incorrectly more than a predetermined number of times.
- If the network PIN is entered incorrectly three times in a row
→ The phone is disconnected from the center.
- Remote Access is not disabled at this stage.
- If the network PIN is entered incorrectly four times in a row
→ The phone is disconnected from the center, and the remote access function is disabled.
How to disable Remote Access Lock
Either activate the remote access function from the mobile phone currently being used, or carry out the procedure to change your network PIN.
How to activate the remote access function
- . Press 
- . Press the "lift receiver" button
- . Press 
- . Press the "put down receiver" button