Acceptance of Applications Regarding Failures and Repairs at docomo Shops
Information on acceptance of applications regarding failures and repairs at docomo Shops.
Items to Check before Applying
Models that can be accepted for repairs
Check whether your model can be accepted for repair.
Repair Acceptance Conditions (in Japanese only)
What to Prepare Before Applying
Before visiting a docomo Shop to apply for repairs, prepare the following items.
|When the subscriber of an individual subscription visits a shop||
[Items to prepare]
|When a representative visits a shop||Please bring the following three items in addition to those in "Items to prepare" above.|
|When a corporate subscription customer visits a shop||The following two items are required in addition to the items listed above in "Items to prepare".|
- If the docomo UIM Card (FOMA Card) needs to be reissued, a handling free of ¥2,000 will be charged. (A handling fee will be included on your bill the following month.)
- When you submit your mobile phone for repairs at a docomo Shop, your charger (AC adapter, desktop holder, etc.) may be required.
(Accessories [charger, etc.] are not applicable for Online Repair Acceptance Service.)
- The mobile phone number, subscriber name, subscriber address, and other information will be verified at the place where the mobile phone is accepted for repairs.
Items to Check before Visiting a docomo Shop
Check the following items before visiting a docomo Shop to apply for repairs.
Handsets that appear to have been exposed to water, damaged (beyond repair), etc. may not be acceptable or difficult to repair.
Check Cases in Which Repairs Are Difficult and consult a shop.
Information on Acceptance Counters for Failures and Repairs
You can inquire regarding failures and apply for repairs at the repair acceptance counter of any docomo Shop or docomo Service Corners in Japan.
Furthermore, your application will be handled on a priority basis on the day of visit if you register the date/time of visit to the docomo Shop.
Flow of Repair Acceptance
- Accept and repair a broken handset and return it to the customer.
- DOCOMO checks the condition of an accepted handset and repairs all failures that DOCOMO determines repair is required, not only the failures for which the repair application was made. (To ensure the performance and quality of a handset is maintained, requests for partial repair cannot be accepted.)
- Repair may not be carried out depending on the condition of the handset. For details, see Check Items for Failures and Repairs.
- The handset data is initialized when the handset is accepted for repair.
- The handset data is initialized when the handset is accepted for repair. Please back up any necessary data before applying.
Data Transfer/Backup (in Japanese only)
Online Repair Acceptance Service
You can also inquire regarding failures and apply for repair using the Online Repair Acceptance Service.
You can apply anytime 24 hours a day by Web and phone. A replacement handset will arrive the next day at the earliest.
- Unless otherwise specified, all indicated amounts exclude tax.
- Apple, the Apple Logo, Apple Watch, iPad, iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The iPhone trademark is used under license from AiPhone Co., Ltd. App Store, AppleCare, iCloud are service marks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. TM and © 2019 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.