Internet (docomo Hikari)
What is docomo Hikari?
docomo Hikari is an optical Internet service provided by DOCOMO using a FLET'S HIKARI line or cable TV equipment. The service is available from ¥4,000/month, including the provider charge. A set discount for smartphone is also provided.
Plenty of optional services such as video services and excellent support are also available.
What You Can Do with docomo Hikari
docomo Hikari provides greater enjoyment for the whole family. Services and support are also excellent.
Select the desired plan from Type A, Type B, and Type C, which provide docomo Hikari as a set with the ISP, and Standalone Type, which provides only docomo Hikari.
Three Steps to Apply
You can use docomo Hikari by following three steps.
For details on the application procedure, check out the Application webpage (in Japanese only).
- The identification documents and letter of consent of the legal parent or guardian are also required when the application is made by a minor, and the identification documents of both the subscriber and representative and a letter of attorney of the subscriber are also required when the application is made by a representative.
- For the items that you will need for the procedure and notes on the service, see notes (in Japanese only).
- The procedure can be performed via docomo Online Application) only when setting the pairing of a mobile phone line with docomo Hikari (hereinafter referred to as the "paired line"). When a paired line is not set, the procedure cannot be performed via docomo Online Application).
All shops provide this support service through interpreters, to enable foreign language speaking customers to stop by freely and comfortably.
Inquiries by Phone
open all year round
From landline phones etc.
Available languages: English, Portuguese, Chinese, and Spanish.
9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- May not be accessible form some IP phones.
- Unless otherwise specified, all indicated amounts exclude tax.