Prices and Charges
Information on iPad in English will be updated soon.
Purchasing (Reserving) iPad
Purchase from docomo Online Shop
Specify docomo Shop and reserve online and purchase at docomo Shop
Limited to 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, and iPad mini 4.
- 1 Basic plans are provided under the condition that you continue using the same line for a period of two years and will be renewed automatically unless a change of billing plans or a change or cancellation of the subscription is requested. When the line is cancelled or the billing plan is changed to another non-fixed period subscription type billing plan during the subscription period, a cancellation charge of ¥9,500 will be incurred.
- 2 Voice calls cannot be used.
- 3 A subscription to Packet Pack or Share option and the flat-rate monthly charge is required to use data communications at a flat rate.
- If you are not subscribed to Packet Pack, the following data communications charges will be incurred.
- ¥0.6/KB for Xi
- There is no communications allowance for all plans.
- A subscription to an Internet service provider (ISP) is required to use an iPad. iPad is compatible with sp-mode (¥300/month).
- With a basic plan, you cannot subscribe to the following discount services. If you are subscribed to them, they will be cancelled.
Xi Kake-hodai, Xi packet flat-rate service, FOMA packet flat-rate service, Fami-wari MAX50, Hitoridemo Discount50, New Ichinen Discount, Long-Term Subscriber Discount, Yu Yu Call, WORLD CALL Ikkatsu Discount, Business Discount50, Ouen Student Discount 2011/2012/2013, Switch to docomo Student Program, Student Program, Gakusei Kazoku Issho Wari, all Kids Discount services, Plus iPhone Program, Plus Xi-wari, Xi Data Plan Light-wari, Change to docomo Program, Switch to docomo Program, Welcome Back to docomo Program, etc.
- With a Basic plan (Data Plan), you can subscribe to the following Packet Packs.
Share pack 30, Share pack 20, Share pack 15, Share pack 10, Data L pack, Data M pack, Data S pack, Business share pack 10-3000
- You can subscribe to Hearty Discount with non-fixed period subscription type Data Plan, and the discount amount will be a uniform ¥1,700.
- If you apply for a basic plan at the same time as a new subscription, the basic monthly charge will be calculated on a per-diem basis. If you change the plan in the same month as a new subscription, the basic monthly charge will not be calculated on a per-diem basis, but the highest charge among the charges for the plans will apply and the charges for the other plans will not be incurred.
- When you change the plan from other than a basic plan, a basic plan will apply from the first day of the month only if the change was made for the first time. In that case, recalculation is performed including the call charges used before the change is made, and the basic monthly charge and call charges before the change (excluding those not covered by the flat rate) will not be incurred.
- If you change one basic plan to another, the highest charge among the charges for the plans in the same month will apply and the charges for the other plans will not be incurred.
- When you change the Xi or FOMA Kake-hodai Plan to Data Plan or vice versa, a handling fee will not be incurred unless the subscription is changed from Xi to FOMA or vice versa . However, the change between Kake-hodai Plan and Data Plan is counted in the number of changes of plans and a plan-change handling fee of ¥1,000 per change will be charged from the third time onward in the same month.
- The subscription period for a basic plan will not vary depending on your length of use. Furthermore, the cancellation charge will be a uniform ¥9,500. Even if you change the plan for a subscription line with a length of use of over ten years to the fixed period subscription type Kake-hodai Plan of the Basic Plans, the subscription period after the change will become two years and a cancellation charge of ¥9,500 will be incurred. Furthermore, if you are subscribed to a fixed period subscription type basic plan and fixed period subscription type discount service before the change, the subscription periods will be continued.
- 1 Zutto DOCOMO Discount is a discount service for long-term users in which a discount is automatically applied depending on the length of use of the representative line of the share group. For Share pack, the discount is automatically applied depending on the length of use of the representative line of the share group. The determination method differs from the stages of d POINT CLUB.
- 2 The share group can be set for the lines in the same Family Discount group, and the limit to the number of the lines in the share group is 10, which is the same as the limit for Family Discount. The number of share groups that can be set is one per line. Multiple share groups can be set in the same Family Discount group.
- 3 The Packet Pack flat rate is billed to the representative line of the share group. It is not billed to the share group sub lines.
- 4 When you create a share group or join a share group, each line is automatically subscribed to Data S pack to prevent high communications charges being billed as a result of, for example, the share group being terminated. However, the Data S pack charge for each line is not billed as long as you are a member of the share group. If the entire share group is cancelled, individual membership is cancelled, etc., the Packet Pack to which the individual line is subscribed will be automatically applied and the charge will be automatically billed.
- 5 Device Plus under the same name can be shared using the Kake-hodai Plan for the representative line. When you subscribe to 2daime-Plus, the Data Plan (for one device) under the same name can also be shared using the Kake-hodai Plan for the representative line.
- 6 If the volume of data that can be used is exceeded, Limit Mode will apply. In Limit Mode, the data rate will become a maximum of 128 kbps for both sending and receiving. Note that you can subscribe to the optional service Speed Mode, which allows use at the normal rate after exceeding the volume of data that can be used. You can also subscribe to Additional 1 GB Option, which allows you to increase the volume of data in increments of 1 GB. You cannot subscribe to Speed Mode and Additional 1 GB Option with an Xi packet flat-rate service, except with Packet Pack. An application is required in increments of ¥2,500/2GB in the same way as before.
[Services that are not available]
Omakase Lock Keitai-Osagashi Service imadoco search Disaster Message Board Service Disaster Voice Messaging Service etc.
- The flat-rate monthly charge is the same regardless of the usage method (including tethering). However, the basic monthly charge varies depending on the device that is used.
- Data communications during international roaming, etc. are not covered by the flat rate.
- If a Packet Pack or share option subscriber uses a carrier in a Kaigai Pake-hodai compatible country or region, the charge will be billed for the line that used the service. Kaigai 1day Pake cannot be used with an iPad.
- If you subscribe to the Packet Pack at the same time as a new subscription, the flat rate will be calculated on a per-diem basis. If you do not subscribe to Packet Pack at the same time as a new subscription, the flat rate will not be calculated on a per-diem basis. If you change Packet Pack during the same month as the month of a new subscription, the flat rate will not be calculated on a per-diem basis and a flat rate will be billed twice.
- If you subscribe to Packet Pack at the same time as changing the current FOMA/Xi packet flat-rate service subscriber line to Basic Plan or if you subscribe to the Packet Pack at the same time as changing the packet flat-rate service subscriber line from FOMA to Xi, Packet Pack will be applied after you apply. In this case, only the volume of data used with Packet Pack will be calculated as the volume of data used in the current month only if the change is made for the first time, and the flat rate for the FOMA/Xi packet flat-rate service for the current month will not be charged. Unless the change is made for the first time, a flat rate will be billed twice.
- If you change one Packet Pack to another, the change will in principle be applied from the following month. If you make a change during the month, a flat rate will be billed twice, and the volume of data that can be used and the volume of data that was used will be reset. If you change the subscription from Xi to FOMA or vice versa and continue to use the same Packet Pack, an additional charge will not be incurred. In that case, the volume of data that can be used and the volume of data that was used will be carried over.
- If the volume of data that was used in the past three days including the present day is particularly large (approx. 1 GB or more for Xi), data rates may become slower than those of other subscribers.
- TM and © 2016 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
Apple, the Apple Logo, iPad, iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The iPhone trademark is used under license from AiPhone Co., Ltd.
- Unless otherwise specified, all indicated amounts exclude tax.
- Please note that for the actual bill the amount of the tax is calculated from the total of individual items excluding tax so the billing amount may differ from the total of individual items including tax.