So fast, most laptops can't keep up. Pro cameras and LiDAR
Scanner. And now you can use it with a trackpad.
Liquid Retina display
An all-screen Liquid Retina display1 with
ProMotion and True Tone makes everything
feel as magical as it looks.
Faster than you
can say PC.
With the A12Z Bionic chip, iPad Pro
outpaces most PCs available today.
Power through pro workflows and games.
Take epic ultrawide shots. Experience even
more immersive augmented reality with the
Designed for iPad.
The best typing experience on iPad,
a trackpad for the cursor in iPadOS,
and front and back protection.2
Dream it up. Jot it down.
Mark up a PDF, design a building, or retouch photos
with pixel-perfect precision. Bring your ideas to life.3
Goes where no laptop would dare.
Incredibly capable yet easy to carry everywhere.
Up to 10 hours of battery life4 and faster Wi-Fi and LTE.5
Make iPad Pro
Explore cases, headphones, speakers, and more.
One-stop support from
AppleCare+ provides extended repair coverage and priority
support from the people who know iPad best.
A new world to play in.
100+ games, ad-free.
A game subscription service unlike any other, with incredible
games designed by the world's best developers.◊
Get one year of Apple TV+
with every new iPad.
New Apple Originals every month. Ad-free and on demand.
Access for up to six family members. Watch offline.◊
Some features may not be available for all countries or all areas. See apple.com/ios/feature-availability for complete list.
Apps are available on the App Store. Title availability is subject to change.
- The displays have rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the iPad Pro 12.9-inch screen is 12.9 inches diagonally and the iPad Pro 11-inch screen is 11 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
- Magic Keyboard sold separately. Compatible with iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd and 4th generation) and iPad Pro 11-inch (1st and 2nd generation).
- Apple Pencil (2nd generation) sold separately. Compatible with iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd and 4th generation) and iPad Pro 11-inch (1st and 2nd generation).
- Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.
- Data plan required. Gigabit-class LTE, 4G LTE Advanced, and 4G LTE are available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on LTE support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/ipad/LTE.
◊ Additional disclaimers:
¥600/month after free trial. No commitment. Plan automatically renews after trial until cancelled. Compatible hardware and software required. Some content may not be available in all areas. Not all content shown will be available at service availability.
¥600/month after free trial. One subscription per Family Sharing group. Offer good for 3 months after eligible device activation. Plan automatically renews until cancelled. Restrictions and other terms apply. See apple.com/promo for more information.
- Apple, the Apple Logo, Apple Watch, iPad, iPhone, Apple Arcade, AppleCare, Apple Pencil, Apple TV+, Magic Keyboard, True Tone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The iPhone trademark is used under license from AiPhone Co., Ltd. App Store, AppleCare, iCloud are service marks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. TM and © 2020 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.