The new iPad Pro has been completely
redesigned and packed with Apple's
most advanced technology. It will make
you rethink what iPad is capable of.
And what a computer
is capable of.
The new all-screen design means
iPad Pro is a magical piece of glass
that does everything you need,
any way you hold it.1
With new, intuitive gestures,
getting around is simple.
Just swipe up to go Home.
The new Liquid Retina display
goes from edge to edge.
True-to-life color and ProMotion
technology make everything look
gorgeous and feel responsive.
You've got to see it — and
touch it — to believe it.
Face ID comes to iPad. It's
engineered for secure unlocking
and works seamlessly whether
you hold it in portrait
It's the world's most secure facial
authentication in a tablet.
And in a computer.
Use Face ID to unlock your
iPad Pro, log in to apps, and
pay with a glance.
It's one password you can't forget.
A12X Bionic is the smartest, most
powerful chip Apple has ever
made. It has the Neural Engine,
which runs five trillion operations
per second and enables advanced
Translation: It's faster
than most PC laptops.
Put all that power to work by
multitasking with just a few
swipes. Work on a creative
project, message with a friend,
search the web for inspiration,
and make a FaceTime call.
All at the same time.
new Apple Pencil.
Apple Pencil now responds to
your touch. With a double tap
you can quickly change brushes
or switch to the eraser, without
interrupting your flow.2
And it attaches magnetically
to pair and charge.
In other words, it's a snap.
The all-new Smart
Keyboard Folio provides a
great typing experience and
elegant front and back
USB-C gives you a high-
performance connection to
accessories like an external
display or camera.2
You can even charge your
iPhone with it.
iPad Pro has two great cameras
equipped with Smart HDR. A 12MP
camera great for stunning photos,
4K video, document scanning, and
AR experiences. And a TrueDepth
camera perfect for Portrait selfies,
FaceTime, Animoji, and Memoji.
At less than half a kilo, it's more
portable than ever. Connect on
the go with fast Wi-Fi and
And with up to
10 hours of battery life.4
That's a look at the new
iPad Pro. It's the biggest
change to iPad since iPad.
Find the iPad that's right for you.
- The iPad Pro display has rounded corners that follow a beautiful curved design, and these corners are within a standard rectangle. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 12.9 inches or 11 inches diagonally (actual viewable area is less).
- Apple Pencil, Smart Keyboard Folio, and USB-C device cables sold separately. Apple Pencil (2nd generation) is only compatible with iPad Pro 12.9" (3rd generation) and iPad Pro 11". Apple Pencil (1st generation) is only compatible with iPad Pro 12.9" (1st and 2nd generations), iPad Pro 10.5", iPad Pro 9.7", and iPad (6th generation).
- Data plan required. Gigabit-class LTE, 4G LTE-Advanced, and 4G LTE are available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on LTE support, contact your carrier and see www.apple.com/ipad/LTE.
- Battery life varies by use and configuration. See www.apple.com/batteries for more information.
- Some features may not be available for all countries or all areas. See www.apple.com/ios/feature-availability for complete list.
- Apps are available on the App Store. Title availability is subject to change.
- Apple, the Apple Logo, Apple Watch, iPad, iPhone, Apple Pencil are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The iPhone trademark is used under license from AiPhone Co., Ltd. App Store, AppleCare, iCloud are service marks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. TM and © 2019 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.