- Use of this Site shall be made at the user’s own risk. Information on this Site has been carefully prepared and managed; however, DOCOMO does not guarantee the accuracy, usefulness, completeness, etc. of that information. DOCOMO bears no responsibility for any damages incurred from use of that information or from inability to use that information.
- DOCOMO may alter all or part of the information on this Site without prior notice. Furthermore, DOCOMO may suspend or halt operation of this Site.
- DOCOMO bears no responsibility for any damages incurred from use of information acquired from third-party websites linked to from this Site or from third-party websites that link to this Site.
- Users may be unable to use this Site as intended depending on their communications or computer environment, or for other reasons.
- The copyrights of materials (documents, photographs, illustrations, animations, sounds, software, etc.) on this Site are the possession of DOCOMO or other third parties and are protected by the Copyright Act as well as other laws and agreements. Excluding the extent of quotation and reproduction for private use that is approved in the Copyright Act, without the consent of the party owning the copyright, the reproduction, adaptation or public transmission of copyrighted material is prohibited.
- DOCOMO products and service names that are on this Site are trademarks or registered trademarks of DOCOMO.
- This Site is managed and maintained by DOCOMO. Although this Site can be accessed from countries around the world with differing laws, users of this Site and DOCOMO both agree that the use of this Site is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan and the regulations of the city of Tokyo.
- DOCOMO makes no statement, indication or representation about whether the content of this Site is compatible with the environment of users who accesses this Site. Users who access this Site do so of their own free will, and the users who access this Site are responsible for the use of this Site.
- Unless stipulated otherwise, the Tokyo District Court in Tokyo, Japan shall have the exclusive jurisdiction of the first trial for all disputes in connection with all controversies and disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this Site.
Links to this Site, whether commercial or non-commercial, are permitted without contacting DOCOMO in advance. However, please refrain from setting links that apply or may apply to the following.
- Links from websites that include contents that slander DOCOMO and DOCOMO products, services, etc. or otherwise defame DOCOMO
- Links from websites that include illegal information
- Links from websites that include contents that violate public order and standards of decency or accepted social ethics
- Links such as frame links or image links, which obscure the fact that information is from this Site
(Set the link so that the browser screen will change to this Site or a separate screen will open and this Site will be displayed.)
- Links that may cause the viewer to misinterpret that there is some kind of alliance or partnership with DOCOMO or that DOCOMO acknowledges or approves the website linked to this Site
You may be asked to change the way that the link has been set up or delete the link even if the above conditions do not apply. Also, please note that the URL for this Site may be changed or deleted without advance notice.
- For the OS, we recommend using Windows® XP/Vista/7 in the case of Windows and Mac OS 10.1 or later in the case of Macintosh.
- For the browser, we recommend using Internet Explorer 7/8/9, Firefox 4/5, Safari 5.1, or Chrome 13.
- In order for users to enjoy using this Site, we have contents that utilize animation, video and PDF. In order to enjoy these contents, we recommend that you download the following plug-in software if you have not done so previously.
In order to view Flash files, you must have the latest Page will open in a new window.Adobe® Flash® Player plug-in offered free of charge from Adobe Systems, Inc.
In order to view PDF files, you must have the Page will open in a new window.Adobe® Reader® plug-in offered free of charge from Adobe Systems, Inc. When viewing the PDF files with Adobe® Acrobat®, use version 10 or later.
In order to view QuickTime files, you must have the Page will open in a new window.QuickTime® Player plug-in offered free of charge from Apple Computer, Inc.
In order to view Windows Media files, you must have the Page will open in a new window.Windows Media® Player plug-in offered free of charge from Microsoft Corporation.
|Link Icons||A use|
|Return to the previous page|
|Return to the top of the page|
|Shown in relation to the local navigation and signifies a link within the page|
|A link to an external site or one within the NTT Group|
|Link which will display in a new/popup window|
|Link to download an application|
|Link that will activate your e-mail application|
|Link to display a PDF file|
- This Site may utilize SSL (Secure Sockets Layer protocol) to protect the user's Personal Information.
- SSL is a security function that protects important information such as Personal Information that is transmitted over the Internet from being intercepted by a third party. Personal Information that is entered on this Site by the user is encrypted before being sent or received.
An encryption key with a key length of at least 128 bits is used for the SSL encryption communications of this Site.
- Cookies are pieces of data that is transmitted from the Site to the user’s browser and stored on the user’s computer. However, information that may identify individual users such as name, address, telephone number, postal code and e-mail addresses are not among the information stored. Cookies do not have any adverse effect on the user’s computer.
- The user may change the browser settings to refuse to accept cookies. Doing so will not have any adverse effect on viewing this Site. Please inquire with the manufacturer of the browser for setting instructions.