Information on Trial Service
The trial service of Disaster Voice Messaging Service allows you to practice sending and receiving messages.
Periods when service is available
- The 1st and 15th of every month (0:00 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.)
- Three days at New Years (from noon on January 1 to 11:00 p.m., January 3)
- During Disaster Prevention Week (from August 30 to September 5)
- During Disaster Prevention and Volunteer Week (from January 15 to January 21)
- This service is only available during the service provision period. It is not available at other times. Please try out the trial service so that you know what to do in the event of a disaster.
- The trial version may not be available when a real disaster occurs.
- If the services will be used via Wi-Fi, version 10.0.0 or later of Disaster Kit is required.
- Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.