Battery Pack Anshin Support
A battery pack or portable charger can be provided in exchange for points to subscribers who have used the same FOMA or Xi "crossy" phone for one year or more.
- Please note that a subscription to Mobile Device Protection Service is required for subscribers who use 2014 winter models and later models (G series and later) and use Battery Pack Anshin Support. For details, check the Notices from DOCOMO (in Japanese only).
|Provided product||Subscription period||Point exchange amount when usage period for same model is one year or more*1*2|
|Battery pack for smartphone*3
Pocket Charger 04B
Pocket Charger 04C
|Length of use is 10 years or more||1,000 points|
|Length of use is 9 years or less||2,000 points|
|Battery pack for DOCOMO mobile phone||Length of use is 10 years or more||500 points|
|Length of use is 9 years or less||1,000 points|
- If the model of the FOMA or Xi "crossy" phone has been changed or Battery Pack Anshin Support has been used, this is calculated starting from the last date on which either the corresponding model was changed or Battery Pack Anshin Support was used. Furthermore, when the phone is replaced using Mobile Device Protection & Delivery Service, the day to start counting will not be reset. However, the day to start counting is reset when the subscription is changed from Xi "crossy" to FOMA.
- If the number of points held at the time of application is less than that required for the exchange of a battery pack or pocket charger, Battery Pack Anshin Support cannot be used. docomo Points and d POINTs can be used together in combination.
- For some models of battery packs for smartphones and other devices, the provision conditions of battery packs for i-mode phones apply.
FOMA or Xi phones
- docomo Online Shop sells products. It does not provide products in exchange for points using Battery Pack Anshin Support. Use docomo Online Shop to check the compatible models.
- Subscribers purchasing iPhone or iPad cannot use Battery Pack Anshin Support.
- A model which is less than one year since the start of sales is not applicable.
- Please note that this service may not be applicable depending on the model (e.g. some maker brand products).
- The service does not apply to dtab.
- The provision of a battery pack with Battery Pack Anshin Support is not available for models with a built-in battery pack. Only the corresponding compatible portable charger can be provided.
- Check the models for which the provision of Battery Pack Anshin Support has ended and the models not applicable for Battery Pack Anshin Support in the following lists.
You can apply at your nearest docomo Shops.
You can apply at your nearest docomo Shops. See the pages of individual shops for details.
- After an application is accepted at a docomo Shop, the product may be delivered (free of charge) to you by the "mail-bin" delivery service instead of being handed over at the shop if provision is difficult because of, for example, unavailability of stock. It may take about one week to get it to you. You may also have to wait even longer due to, for example, the unavailability of stock depending on the product you want.
- Acceptance hours :
- Within the business hours of the corresponding shop
- The subscriber's name, date of birth, and other details will be verified when applying.
- Once this service is used, it cannot be used again for one year.
- This service is not applicable for a 2in1 B number subscription.
- Please refrain from cancelling or changing the battery pack or portable charger you applied for.
- An application may not be able to be accepted due to unavailability of stock.
- The provision conditions of Battery Pack Anshin Support are subject to change without notice.
- Please note that provision will end when the stock runs out.
- Battery Pack Anshin Support applies to a battery pack or portable charger compatible with the mobile phone for which DOCOMO has the most recent record of sale. (A mobile phone not purchased from DOCOMO is not covered by this service.)
- Apple, the Apple Logo, Apple Watch, iPad, iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The iPhone trademark is used under license from AiPhone Co., Ltd. App Store, AppleCare, iCloud are service marks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. TM and © 2020 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
In order to view PDF files, you must have the Adobe® Reader® plug-in offered free of charge from Adobe Systems, Inc. When viewing the PDF files with Adobe® Acrobat®, use version 10 or later.