Notes on procedures
- If any details (such as subscriber's name, address, contact information, or unpaid balances) provided in subscription application or otherwise stated are falsified or if the details provided are incomplete resulting in undeliverable subscription confirmation documents or other such postal mail, then service related to the contract in question may be suspended and such contract may be cancelled.
- If the service contract is cancelled due to overdue charges, other carriers will be notified in accordance with provisions stipulated in the terms of contract.
- When signing up for new mobile phone service, you can choose the last four digits of your phone number with our Phone Number Selection Service (in Japanese only).
- If you select to purchase a mobile phone in installments, you will need to apply for a separate DOCOMO installment payment contract (individual credit purchase brokerage contract or installment sale contract). The various terms and conditions can be found in the DOCOMO installment payment contract (individual credit purchase brokerage contract or installment sale contract).
Using a FOMA device with a Xi "crossy" subscription
FOMA devices (except for some models) can currently be used with Xi "crossy" subscriptions, but the following applies.
About services that can be used
- FOMA devices cannot use high-speed communications and some content for Xi "crossy" devices.
About Monthly Support and other FOMA subscription discount services subscribed to at the time of changing your subscription from FOMA
- If the discount of Monthly Support is currently being applied, it will no longer be applied.
- If the discount of Device Purchase Support is currently being applied, a cancellation charge will apply.
- If the discount of Basic Purchase Support is currently being applied, a cancellation charge will apply.
About your billing plan and packet flat-rate service
- Your billing plan and packet flat-rate service will be plans specifically for Xi "crossy".
About FOMA devices that cannot be used
- The following FOMA devices cannot be used (as of November 2012).
HT1100, HT-01A, HT-02A, HT-03A, M1000, NM850iG, NM706i, NM705i, M702iG, M702iS, and M2501
About using an Internet connection service other than i-mode and sp-mode
- If you are subscribed to DOCOMO's mopera U or Business mopera Internet, set the APN to "mopera.net" manually. Please see the user's manual of your model for how to configure the setting.
- If you are subscribed to another provider's service, be sure to check with the provider you are subscribed to beforehand, because using the Xi "crossy" service with your FOMA device may result in you no longer being able to connect to that service or having to pay the other provider's usage charges according to how long you are connected.
- If you change your subscription to the FOMA service without purchasing a FOMA device after subscribing to Xi "crossy", you will not be able to select Value Plan.