Guide to Procedures
Is there any particular procedures you are searching for?
Please choose the procedures you wish to know from the following menu.
Procedures for Purchasing a Mobile Phone
The following is a guide to purchasing new phone, switching over (with mobile number portability), changing your mobile phone model, and etc.
- New Subscription
- Changing Your Mobile Phone Model
- Procedures for Switching from Another Carrier to DOCOMO with Mobile/PHS Number Portability (MNP)
- Online Pre-Ordering (in Japanese only)
For Subscribers Who Purchase a Mobile Phone
Overview of the costs incurred when making a new subscription or changing models and discount services for monthly payments.
Changing Subscription Information
The following is a guide to changing subscription information.
- Changing Your Address
- Registering User Information
- Suspending/Resuming Service Due to Loss or Theft
- Cancellation or succession of the subscription of a deceased loved one
- Changing the name of the subscriber
- Storing Phone Number/Cancelling Storage when You Won't Use Your Mobile Phone for a Long Period (Working or Studying Overseas, Etc.)
- Changing name/company name
Procedures Related to Payment Methods
The following is a guide to changing payment methods and the issuing of certificates.
Documents for Subscription Procedures
The following is a guide to the documents required in the procedures.
Where to Apply
Information about where to apply for a subscription and carry out procedures such as those related to services and charges.
This is a guide to other procedures.